Welcome to West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
For the purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Education on Laboratory Technology, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses ‘THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES ACT – 2002’ was passed by the West Bengal Legislature and ‘The West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ came into existence on 1st January, 2003 at DD-36, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064.
From 2003 the University took up the responsibility of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post-doctoral courses including the Ph. D programme in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses like Occupational Therapy and Prosthetics-Orthotics in the state of West Bengal.
Registrar & Admission
Deals with sanction of affiliating the courses, registering the students in those in addition to looking after the general administration of the University.
In charge of supervision of the teaching-learning processes in the different institutions including certification of the curricular and Ph. D. researches.
Entrusted with both entrance and summative evaluations of the students. Conducts more than three hundred examinations round the year.
Responsible for managing the fiscal transactions, procurement of logistics and reimbursement for remuneration for faculties of the University.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee with WBUHS glitterati.
Honourable Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
The WBUHS alumnus at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
The 6th Convocation ceremony.
The Vice Chancellor at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
- Notice for online form fill up for MASLP Part -I Examination, 2018 and PGDDRM Examination, 2018 [ pub. 2019-01-17 ]
- Notice regarding marks capturing for MBBS 3rd Prof Part – II [ pub. 2019-01-17 ]
- Notice on Admission for OTT CCT PT and PA courses [ pub. 2019-01-15 ]
- Notice for online form fill up for MPH 1st Semester Examination [ pub. 2019-01-14 ]
- Marks capturing for MBBS 2nd Prof and 3rd Prof Part – I [ pub. 2019-01-14 ]
- PG Degree/ PG Diploma Examinations, 2019 (as per MCI PG regulation) [ pub. 2019-01-14 ]
- Notice regarding Counseling for MHA (December 2018) and M Phil Psychiatric Social Work [ pub. 2019-01-10 ]
- Notice regarding BMLT, B.Sc. Perfusion Technology, B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology, B.Sc. Critical Care Technology, B.Sc. Physician Assistant marks capturing portal [ pub. 2019-01-04 ]
- Notice regarding MD-Ayurved marks capturing portal [ pub. 2019-01-04 ]
- Notice regarding BHMS online form fill-up [ pub. 2019-01-04 ]
University firmly on road towards complete digitization of all its functions
Counseling for Post Basic B Sc and M Sc Nursing in mid September
Counseling for MD (Homeopathy) in third week of September