Welcome to West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
For the purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Education on Laboratory Technology, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses ‘THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES ACT – 2002’ was passed by the West Bengal Legislature and ‘The West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ came into existence on 1st January, 2003 at DD-36, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064.
From 2003 the University took up the responsibility of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post-doctoral courses including the Ph. D programme in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses like Occupational Therapy and Prosthetics-Orthotics in the state of West Bengal.
Registrar & Admission
Deals with sanction of affiliating the courses, registering the students in those in addition to looking after the general administration of the University.
In charge of supervision of the teaching-learning processes in the different institutions including certification of the curricular and Ph. D. researches.
Entrusted with both entrance and summative evaluations of the students. Conducts more than three hundred examinations round the year.
Responsible for managing the fiscal transactions, procurement of logistics and reimbursement for remuneration for faculties of the University.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee with WBUHS glitterati.
Honourable Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
The WBUHS alumnus at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
The 6th Convocation ceremony.
The Vice Chancellor at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
- Revised schedule of BMLT and BASLP Counseling [ pub. 2018-09-18 ]
- Notification- Registration Link Live [ pub. 2018-09-18 ]
- Notice for Verification of Marksheet and Certificates [ pub. 2018-09-17 ]
- Notice of PG Homoeopathy counseling 2018 [ pub. 2018-09-14 ]
- Schedule of PG Homoeopathy counseling 2018 [ pub. 2018-09-14 ]
- BASLP BMLT counseling notice [ pub. 2018-09-13 ]
- Schedule for PG Homeopathy Counseling WB 2018 [ pub. 2018-09-12 ]
- Notice for interview : Fellowship in Pain Management [ pub. 2018-09-11 ]
- Notice for extension of last date of submission of forms for admission in MHA course [ pub. 2018-09-10 ]
- Invitation for application in additional DCH courses at CSS College [ pub. 2018-09-10 ]
University firmly on road towards complete digitization of all its functions
Counseling for Post Basic B Sc and M Sc Nursing in mid September
Counseling for MD (Homeopathy) in third week of September