Welcome to West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
For the purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Education on Laboratory Technology, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses ‘THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES ACT – 2002’ was passed by the West Bengal Legislature and ‘The West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ came into existence on 1st January, 2003 at DD-36, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064.
From 2003 the University took up the responsibility of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post-doctoral courses including the Ph. D programme in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses like Occupational Therapy and Prosthetics-Orthotics in the state of West Bengal.
Registrar & Admission
Deals with sanction of affiliating the courses, registering the students in those in addition to looking after the general administration of the University.
In charge of supervision of the teaching-learning processes in the different institutions including certification of the curricular and Ph. D. researches.
Entrusted with both entrance and summative evaluations of the students. Conducts more than three hundred examinations round the year.
Responsible for managing the fiscal transactions, procurement of logistics and reimbursement for remuneration for faculties of the University.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee with WBUHS glitterati.
Honourable Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
The WBUHS alumnus at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
The 6th Convocation ceremony.
The Vice Chancellor at the 6th Convocation ceremony.
- DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN RAT 2019 & EXEMPTED CATEGORY [ pub. 2019-03-20 ]
- Tentative Schedule for Admission Test for Different PG Courses, 2019 [ pub. 2019-03-19 ]
- Corrigendum Notice regarding B.Sc. Nursing Part-I Result [ pub. 2019-03-19 ]
- List of Candidates qualified in PhD Research Aptitude Test 2019 in descending order of marks obtained [ pub. 2019-03-19 ]
- Notice regarding form fill up for MD/MS Students [ pub. 2019-03-18 ]
- Schedule of PG Degree/PG Diploma Examinations 2019 [ pub. 2019-03-18 ]
- List of candidates enrolled Online for PG Diploma [ pub. 2019-03-18 ]
- List of candidates enrolled Online for PG Degree [ pub. 2019-03-18 ]
- Urgent notice regarding Form fill up for MD, MS & DIPLOMA candidates [ pub. 2019-03-16 ]
- Notice to down the website on and from 21st March to 24th March 2019 [ pub. 2019-03-15 ]
University firmly on road towards complete digitization of all its functions
Counseling for Post Basic B Sc and M Sc Nursing in mid September
Counseling for MD (Homeopathy) in third week of September