College of Paramedical and Allied Health Sciences WBUHS
Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, PIN-741 235 (College of Medicine and JNM Hospital Campus)
About the Institution
The college was established in 2016 under the aegis of WBUHS with the objective to produce well-trained paramedical and Allied health professionals to cater to the growing need of the healthcare sector. Presently all courses are running at the campus of College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani. Here the students are getting extensive practical exposure in COMJNMH campus and the guidance and advice from the eminent faculties of the industry. The motto of this self-financing college is to give the best to the students at the lowest possible cost.
- i. Masters of Hospital Administration
- ii. M Sc in Applied Nutrition
- iii. M Sc in Medical Biochemistry
- iv. M Sc in Medical Microbiology
- v. B Sc in Critical Care Technology
- vi. B Sc in Operation Theatre Technology
- vii. B Sc in Perfusion Technology
- viii. B Sc in Physician Assistant
- ix. B Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology
If you want to learn more about this college / institute, please fill up this form with your details and we will get back to you.