Academics: The continuum of education, training & lifelong learning
Competency based framework in guiding Medical Education embedded in social-cultural context to meet the challenges of the 21st century Health Care.
Academic Administration: Maintain uniform standard of teaching, training, examination & research facility of all
affiliated colleges under general supervision & control of :
- Academic Council:
- Faculties of the University:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical Education
- Faculty of Homeopathy, Ayurved, Unani (AYUSH)
- Consider any matter referred to it by the Academic Council & the BOS concerned.
- Recommend the conditions for award of degrees, diplomas & distinctions.
- Board of Studies: For subjects or group of subjects attached to the respective Faculties.
- recommend courses & improvements in curricula within its purview.
- recommend Board of Examiners for Thesis adjudication, examinations.
- Pro-Vice Chancellor: For supervision all round improvement & development of Health Science Education within the
jurisdiction of The University as per provisions of Act, statute.
- Dean of the Faculty: Liaison between the Faculty, the Academic Council & chair the meeting of The Board of Studies.
Academic Programs under Regulatory Bodies
||MBBS, MD, MS, DM, M.ch. PG Diploma
||B.Sc. Nursing, Basic Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing
||BASLP, MASLP, BPO, MPO
||Paramedical & Allied Health Sciences UG,PG courses
||Non-degree programs (Fellowship & certificate courses)